Easter Activities 2020
Easter pack 2 is available at the bottom of the page for you to download. Don't forget to keep sending your teacher pictures of the things you do.
There is no reason why you still can't have a Titanic day/s or a museum trip over Easter! We have come up with activities (see attachment), clips and ideas with print outs so you can do this without leaving the house! Imagination will be required!
- Print out a ticket (see attachment) or make your own for a passenger of your choice. Are you travelling on your own or with your family? Will you be travelling 1st, 2nd, or 3rd class? Click on the persons name to find out more about them.
- Dress up as that person might have done on the 'Unsinkable' Titanic.
- Take a portrait picture, make it black and white or use a filter to make it look antique. We would love to see your efforts.
- Will you dance like 1st class, 2nd class or 3rd class?
- Sea City have put together a video showing a small part of what we would have seen on our trip so you can watch it and find out a bit more information.
- There are other videos you can watch that share Titanic facts, show her construction, give you a virtual tour , let you see her maiden voyage in clip 1 and 2 and 3, show her discovery in 1985 and return visits in 2004 and 2010.
As well as all of these things that you can look at and explore, there is also a pack of brilliant ideas that will allow you show your creative side. See the document Easter Pack 1.
Enjoy and have fun.